• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Ask So We Can Help You!

How pleasent @Jonicorn!

I wont dignify this with a response but will keep it here for all to see :D

And of course I will close your acoount.

@Pierce hi there just wondering how I would gain access to the bronze diary section??
Hi Shelley, how are you doing? I just realised you can't see my diary, I got my date yesterday. Have my op on the 16th April, never expected it that soon and they managed to give me my pre op at the same time, it was a bit manic and I'm in shock to be honest. Start LRD on Tuesday, it's all happening so fast x

Hi Shelley, how are you doing? I just realised you can't see my diary, I got my date yesterday. Have my op on the 16th April, never expected it that soon and they managed to give me my pre op at the same time, it was a bit manic and I'm in shock to be honest. Start LRD on Tuesday, it's all happening so fast x
Oh bless you I can imagine the shock but amazing that they managed to squeeze your pre op in on the same day :)..........we've gone from one appointment to another and the past year has just flown past!!!!
My story on the other hand doesn't seem to be sailing so smoothy my last appointment was the 4th of Feb was told they were going to discuss my case and I haven't heard anything from them since!!!!!! I have called the them numerous times the last time being Monday this week and was told that my funding application hasn't been sent off yet as they are waiting for more info from my gp.......called gp then to be told they haven't received and correspondence front luton since sep18 :mad:!!!! Called Luton back to query this and was told they do it through email not letter o_O........going to call them again on thursday and say this it's getting a little silly now it's been 2 months since my last appointment and keep getting told they are waiting for gp but nothing seems to be moving.
Diet wise same as before really keeping things stable up a couple down a couple..........going to give my self a little boost with the milk for a couple of weeks going to start monday and hopefully get things moving again x

Oh bless you I can imagine the shock but amazing that they managed to squeeze your pre op in on the same day :)..........we've gone from one appointment to another and the past year has just flown past!!!!
My story on the other hand doesn't seem to be sailing so smoothy my last appointment was the 4th of Feb was told they were going to discuss my case and I haven't heard anything from them since!!!!!! I have called the them numerous times the last time being Monday this week and was told that my funding application hasn't been sent off yet as they are waiting for more info from my gp.......called gp then to be told they haven't received and correspondence front luton since sep18 :mad:!!!! Called Luton back to query this and was told they do it through email not letter o_O........going to call them again on thursday and say this it's getting a little silly now it's been 2 months since my last appointment and keep getting told they are waiting for gp but nothing seems to be moving.
Diet wise same as before really keeping things stable up a couple down a couple..........going to give my self a little boost with the milk for a couple of weeks going to start monday and hopefully get things moving again x
I'm sorry you are having a rough ride with them hun. I have to say all correspondence to my GP was in a letter and they always sent me a copy too. Something seems amiss there to be honest. So on the 4th of Feb was that your MDT meeting? If so I heard back from them only a few days later in a letter. Of you really aren't happy with the way things are going contact PALS to complain as it's not fair.
When I have my op it will be exactly 365 days. I had my first appointment at L&D on 17th of April 2018, it has flown by really x

I'm sorry you are having a rough ride with them hun. I have to say all correspondence to my GP was in a letter and they always sent me a copy too. Something seems amiss there to be honest. So on the 4th of Feb was that your MDT meeting? If so I heard back from them only a few days later in a letter. Of you really aren't happy with the way things are going contact PALS to complain as it's not fair.
When I have my op it will be exactly 365 days. I had my first appointment at L&D on 17th of April 2018, it has flown by really x
I'll have a look into pals if all else fails this coming week thanks hun x
No that appointment in Feb was just a normal dietician I haven't had the MDT appointment yet..........I'm sure it has something to do with me having to complete a year tier 3 and my year point will be beginning of May!!!! Someone has obviously looked at the paper work and put a stop because it's too early to apply for funding......I can only speculate o_O!!!!! My gp practice was taken over last year and is now run by locums they all kind of come and go and you never see the same face so many patients are Trying to move all other local surgeries are not accepting any patients from our practice so kind of stuck with them at the mo:mad: so again the problem may well lie at the doctors too!!!! But I think I've been patient enough now and really want to get things moving x

No that appointment in Feb was just a normal dietician I haven't had the MDT appointment yet..........I'm sure it has something to do with me having to complete a year tier 3 and my year point will be beginning of May!!!! Someone has obviously looked at the paper work and put a stop because it's too early to apply for funding......I can only speculate o_O!!!!! My gp practice was taken over last year and is now run by locums they all kind of come and go and you never see the same face so many patients are Trying to move all other local surgeries are not accepting any patients from our practice so kind of stuck with them at the mo:mad: so again the problem may well lie at the doctors too!!!! But I think I've been patient enough now and really want to get things moving x
I think your right about the year on teir 3, if so it’ll soon be May xxx

You still need to know happened to the correspondence or have it sent again if that's what's holding it up, as come May it still might be holding it up x

Hi not sure if anyone can help. I stupidly used my real name when I joined as I didn't realise I could use a screen name. Can anybody tell me how do I change my name please? Thanks xx

Hi not sure if anyone can help. I stupidly used my real name when I joined as I didn't realise I could use a screen name. Can anybody tell me how do I change my name please? Thanks xx
I’m not sure if you can do that without contacting @Mazza, I’m hoping she’s still our administrator, give it a go xx

Back