• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please help!!!

Love and thanks to you all! Wish u were with me I can't believe I'm going on my own and won't see any friendly faces until my husband on Wednesday. Ill suck it up I'm a big girl and ill probably be out if it Tuesday anyway. See you on the other side...... Xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using WLSurgery

We are only a thought and prayer away you will never be far away from any of us you will be amazed at the care and support here even when youre not logged on people still enuqire about you. Take something with you like an mp3 player or ipod so you can chill and listen to music. Will be thinking of you and am going to get my friends to surround you in prayer, good luck everything will turn out in the end be sorted before you know it. Take care xxx

Thinking of you today - best of luck hun x

Yes becow we thinking of ya my friend are praying for you hope all goes well and your problems are taken care of. Hopefully hear from you tomorrow at some point take it easy rest up and concentrate on you for the here and now. xx

Hope everything goes well for you 2day and you have a smoothe recovery xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Thanks all! My surgery went very smoothly and I have no wind pain only left side flank pain. Hopefully home tomorrow! Poor mum still in.hospital waiting.for exploratory surgery to find put what wrong.
Love to all x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using WLSurgery

Glad you're doing so well hun. Hope your mum us feeling better soon x

Pleased everything went well for you x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

So pleased you've done it and are well, hope your mam gets better soon and they found out what is causing the problem. Hope your husband is home now and thta your poor dad has been coping with the children, may God bless you all and keepyou safe and well and be with you throughout your recuperation. xx

Think I am probably to late to reply but I will anyways... Although I don't encourage falling of the wagon when it comes to your pre op diet, but I did and am now 4 days post op... My op went well and the surgeon never questioned my success on the pre op diet after the op! I slipped up with an Indian and some chocolate after suffering a particularly stressful time with family etc... I don't condone what I did and obviously we are all different inside so my liver could naturally be smaller than most.. Who knows! All I will say is do not put yourself under the pressure that I did when you have a slip up, we are only human at the end of the day and cannot be perfect :))) good luck with everything xx

Back