• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

plus size.. 2 be or not 2 be...

fatbutnot4long

ding dong.. im no longer a plus size.. i went to peacocks to get some jeans to AIM to get in 2 .. so i bought a 14.. got them home and they are 2 big :) woop.. i am now wearing a size 12 jeans :D although im still a 14 in trousers! yay thou .. last time i was a size 12 i was 12!!! x

thank you.. im so happy.. i was shocked aswell.. i thought a 14 would be 2 tight! happy days x

aww thank you.. that was about 6 weeks ago.. im 12.1 now so getting closer to my goal :) x

Kirsty, you are looking fab!
Well done you and size 12 too!! wowsers x

aww everyone is being so nice.. my cheeks have actually gone red! thank you x

i wish i thought that! lol.. im still really self-conscience. i know i look better than before. i was horrid before! ergh.. thank you thou ladies :) x

U look bl**dy stunning & should be very proud!! Peacocks are renown for their 'smaller' sizes too!! Congratulations.....

thank you :) its weird coz im normally bigger in jeans than i am in trousers but im still a 14 in trousers.. strange.. im right chuffed thou :) xx

you should feel very very proud ad enjoy every minute of being a new shape. a massive pat on the back and really well done on your achievement
loads of love
jo XX

wow that's amazing! you must feel so chuffed!

Well done. Enjoy the moment.

Rebirth

Woop Woop!! Welldone misses!! :D xxxx

Brilliant news... what an achievement!
Great to hear of your progress...
Much love, Bev xxx

Well done you! You must be so chuffed.
Stunning picture of you in your sig - your hair's amazing. Love it!

Back