• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

POPCORN

helloeverybody83

Hello,

I've read a few times that popcorn is a big no-no after banding.
But I just tried a bag of ProperCorn (129 cals, and really nice) as a quick snack and feel fine...

Anyone had any probs with popcorn? Out of interest...

I'm a ballooner but popcorn is a no-go for me. Gets stuck on my balloon, eventually it comes back up and it's not nice.

Oh I thought you’d had a band! Silly me! Oh and tried a tiny bit on my finger tip of the PB2 this morning. YUM! Thanks for recommending x

Sainsbury do bags of flavoured popcorn at 50-odd calories. I've eaten them without issue, I'm just careful to avoid the hard bits.

I do struggle with popcorn but if you can eat it then go for it! healthy low fat/sugar snack

Its lovely!! BBQ, sour cream & chive and salt & vinegar flavours by butterkist are low fat, low sugar and only 105kcal per 20g (which is quarter of a big bag, if you can eat that amount) Im a bypassee and its fine for me, really tasty :)

I can eat popcorn no problem brought my own hot air pop corn maker and its great :)

I can eat popcorn too, and it's quite filling if in need of a snack :D

I went to the cinema with my daughter last friday, she sat next to me eating popcorn, the smell was amazing, but I resisted! even though she kept offering.

Yummmmmm popcorn,I make my own
I've got loads of flavours to sprinkle on them now.
My favourite is BACON SALT...(mouth watering now)

Oh good glad it's not strictly forbidden. Don't plan to eat it often (maybe once a month?) - and I always spit out/throw away the hard bits. YAY! x

Back