• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

lap/gastric band book

sunny69

Hi all,
all the info i get is all from you guys nothing is ever to much trouble, if i want to know something you are all there to answer it for me:D i feel like i've known you a life time;) anyways have any of you read any good books on lap/gastric banding there are a few on amazon but not sure which one to purchase:confused:
xx

hello there

I have never bought a book of any kind so cannot advise you sorry xx

Dr Paul O'brien has a book called Lap Band Solutions which you can get off Amazon or they sell it at Dolan Park. If you go on You Tube and search 8 golden rules by Dr O'brien the same info is on there. Good luck x

Yeah, I bought lapband solutions by Paul O'brien off Amazon and its useful and I watched him on YouTube too. I thought the book was good but expensive for what it is.
I have to say that for total post-op hints and tips this website has it all:

Phoenix AZ Lap-band surgery - about our REAL Post-op support

Its a VERY GOOD website and says it how it is. Ok, its american and you obviously can't go to his clinic but some of the things he's written about have really hit home with me. Good reading :) x

Yeah, I bought lapband solutions by Paul O'brien off Amazon and its useful and I watched him on YouTube too. I thought the book was good but expensive for what it is.
I have to say that for total post-op hints and tips this website has it all:

Phoenix AZ Lap-band surgery - about our REAL Post-op support

Its a VERY GOOD website and says it how it is. Ok, its american and you obviously can't go to his clinic but some of the things he's written about have really hit home with me. Good reading :) x

Hi mrs P, bought the book 27.99:eek: was dearer on amazon about 30.00 quid been reading snippits of it glad i bought it , anyway i'm feeling great only the odd twinge in the incisions, dr halstead extracted all the gas in my abdoman, would like to ask to
Stay another day a break from the mad house ha ha
xx

stayanother day

Back