• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post op band help please

Good morning. weight on rising after a wee. 14st 2lb. Hungry so I've eaten 1/4 fresh pineapple for breakfast and feeling tired. Hi ho ......

not over eaten yet. more difficult in a crowd thoughvwhen everyone is egging you on to eat more crap & telling you to wait till after Xmas! had a wrap for lunch chicken said no mayo & had to eat someone's homemade min mince pie or cause offence. Thats still ok fir me looking forward to my turkey & roast veg tonight.

not over eaten yet. more difficult in a crowd thoughvwhen everyone is egging you on to eat more crap & telling you to wait till after Xmas! had a wrap for lunch chicken said no mayo & had to eat someone's homemade min mince pie or cause offence. Thats still ok fir me looking forward to my turkey & roast veg tonight.

Mm sounds good, I'm coming to yours for dinner! Lol x

Tried to stay out of the house & finish my Christmas shopping & thereby avoid the fridge & cupboard. Had to wait for my partner to get home for dinner & that ended up being late so dinner ended up being a pre packed sandwich & some couscous then a strawberry desert thing which I believe is a slider food! All in all a very disappointing end to the day. calorie wise I've had between 1800 & 2000.
Really if I'd just eaten dinner at dinner time instead of waiting that crappy strawberry gunk would have been in my partners lunch tomorrow. I've walked a bit today because my feet are aching. Tomorrow hopefully is the family Xmas present drop. Its gonna be about 120mile trip but then it's over & if not tomorrow then it has to be the day after & that's too much pressure. x

Tried to stay out of the house & finish my Christmas shopping & thereby avoid the fridge & cupboard. Had to wait for my partner to get home for dinner & that ended up being late so dinner ended up being a pre packed sandwich & some couscous then a strawberry desert thing which I believe is a slider food! All in all a very disappointing end to the day. calorie wise I've had between 1800 & 2000.
Really if I'd just eaten dinner at dinner time instead of waiting that crappy strawberry gunk would have been in my partners lunch tomorrow. I've walked a bit today because my feet are aching. Tomorrow hopefully is the family Xmas present drop. Its gonna be about 120mile trip but then it's over & if not tomorrow then it has to be the day after & that's too much pressure. x

Can you eat bread ok? I can't at all, or wraps, but pitta bread is ok.

All gifts delivered & true cheap rubbish brought back in return as per. This year I shall be sending a lovely thankyou card saying thankyou for the gift you gave but in 2013 we are stopping giving present if you feel like giving please give yo a charity. That's 4 wallets from hone bargains now :/ no wonder I comfort eat. Up at 6 no breakfast, lunch 2 tablespoons of cous cous & a main of Brussel sprouts either bacon. I've also had 2 homemade mince pies & 5 mugs of coffee. It could've been much worse believe me (5 mince pies homemade Xmas cake,& cheese on toast). I'm having a nap then hitting the shops x

Oh no be careful whilst it could have been much worse it could also have been much better. Regardless of life and how busy we get need to plan ahead to ensure what you eat is healthy if you want that weight shifted for good!

I agree. I can't believe how much people want to feed you at this time of year. Still only the big day it's self to deal with now :)

On a positive note I love all dente Brussels & they seem to fill me very quickly now. I have a plan & that plan is 13st12 by 2013. Specific & achievable I think.

I just wanted to say thankyou so much to everyone who shares & encourages. I'm back on track & feeling positive. x

I just wanted to say thankyou so much to everyone who shares & encourages. I'm back on track & feeling positive. x

Yey! 13.12...will hold you to that!

Back