• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op check up

archiesmum

Just back from seeing Shaw Somers - he's fab - at the Hampshire Clinic for post op check. All is well. My first fill is this afternoon and is under xray. I'm so excited but nervous.

PS There's an article in the Times today about bariatric surgery and Shaw Somers in the Health section - it's also online.

hi glad everything went ok, good luck on your fill.

I have just read that article, nearly spat my cuppasoup all over
. “I try to be polite,” he says. He calls people who are overweight “fluffies”, and obese women are “big panty girls”. Big panty girls? :rotflmao:

thats sweet, although he does nothing for me, sorry lol

Last edited:
I don't want to be a big pantie girl:cry:

Can i be a fluffy instead it sounds nicer

Im a fluffy big panty girl or am I a big fluffly panty girl :confused::D:p

:8855:I would prefer to be a "fluffy" all things considered. Shaw Somers is just a really nice guy. He is very understanding when it comes to weight which is so rare in medical profession. Anyway all went well with first fill - watched xray as I tried to get the barium down. My that was painful at first - band was very tight - he took .5ml out and then I could drink!!. Fingers crossed now for good weight loss.

Sounds like you are going to do well :D fingers crossed for you

Good luck glad all is going well. You should find a big difference with your fill x

Jay xx

hi glad all went well good luck with the weight loss. im seeing him on monday for post op yes he is a wonderful man xxxxxx

Back