• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post op weight loss

katstofat

:D
i had a bad day yesterday andwas tempted to have a takeaway but im so glad i didnt as i went to boots ths morning and weighd mysel and in the 1st 5 days ive lost 7lb. i feel so good now and so glad i came on here and rising and maxman were so suportive it was just the spur i needed . ive not been n thread tody yet but if anyone else came on ty i will go on it shortly. im so glad i was told about this site you are all wonderfull ty...............kath xxxxxxxx:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nice one, bet you feel great now :D

Well done you not just for the weight loss but also the fact that you resisted the urge to reach for bad food, thats not an easy thing to do when your on a downer xx

sorry Mixman and put post op wen i meant pre op i must be having a blond day lol.my hubby decided to treat me today so he got me a bag of fudge, my favoret, how kind of him!!!!!!!!!!!! still its the thought that counts so they say and NO i will not be eating them the panics over,for now.

Back