• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rickysmrs - Post-op Diary

Brilliant - well done!

Not the best week for me fatigue was playing up major time and the main tablets I take for my Fibromyalgia and arthuritus were making me extremely dizzy so Ive been advised to not take them. Awaiting for the pain clinic to call to see if they can advise anything different. On a more positive note -1lb down this week :D its only 1lb but its a loss yayyy.

wk 6 13st5 lbs

Not the best week for me fatigue was playing up major time and the main tablets I take for my Fibromyalgia and arthuritus were making me extremely dizzy so Ive been advised to not take them. Awaiting for the pain clinic to call to see if they can advise anything different. On a more positive note -1lb down this week :D its only 1lb but its a loss yayyy.

wk 6 13st5 lbs

Sorry to hear that you've been having problems with med and your conditions. Well do on your loss x

Wk7 weight loss still slow -1lb but its a loss all the same. Im now walking daily for 30-60 mins at a slow pace as im on crutches and im also doing aqua fit once a week. I will keep plodding on....................

Wk7 weight loss still slow -1lb but its a loss all the same. Im now walking daily for 30-60 mins at a slow pace as im on crutches and im also doing aqua fit once a week. I will keep plodding on....................

Well done on your loss. Keep up the good work x

Thanks pinkie hope ur doing well xx

Thanks pinkie hope ur doing well xx

I'm ok thanks rickymrs. I'm pleased with my low,steady losses. However I'm not sleeping well at all at the moment and feeling utterly exhasted and it's affecting my depression too. The thing is when my depression is bad I take things out on the people closest to me and they dont deserve it. hope you have a good weekend. good luck with this weeks loss Xx

WK8

Loving the sun been enjoying going to a friends house over the week end as she has an outside pool which has been glorious in this heat and on the plus side ive lost 3lb this week yayyyy.

Hope you are all keeping well. xx

WK8

Loving the sun been enjoying going to a friends house over the week end as she has an outside pool which has been glorious in this heat and on the plus side ive lost 3lb this week yayyyy.

Hope you are all keeping well. xx

Well done. Glad you had a lovely weekend xx

Hi Pinkie hope your feeling better re ur depression are you on medication?? it can help take the edge of and make things less stressful after all its a chemical imbalance which may need the boost. Good luck with your weight loss this week. xx

Hi Pinkie hope your feeling better re ur depression are you on medication?? it can help take the edge of and make things less stressful after all its a chemical imbalance which may need the boost. Good luck with your weight loss this week. xx

I'm fine thanks I've managed to snap my self out of it and I'm feeling much better. Yes im on medication. I saw the gp on friday and he said my body as been through alot and I need to give it time to recover and from my head to catch up lol. It always cheers me up when the scales go down too lol. Good luck to you too xx

Wow long time no speak :) really hope you are all doing well and any who have had there op are recovering well. well I have lost just over 5 stone since May feeling much better and enjoying life and my new body shape. Still got 2-3 stone to go just see where my body takes it :) ive gone from a size 22 to a size 12-14 inbetween depending on the shop. My one wish was to buy a pair of winter boots that fitted my calfes I tried ever where last year even online for the extra extra calf fittings and couldnt find any welllllllllllllllllllllllll this year the tried on a few just in shops and got a pair from New Look. Dont get me wrong my calfes are still quite chunky but the boots I got have elastic panel in them so they are brilliant. Sorry not posted for sooooooooooo long just been busy enjoying life :). Thank you all for your support when I needed it most xx

Well what can I say nearly 12 month post op and im 4 wks pregnant!!! scary stuff after losing so many angels fingers crossed I have an earth angel this time. Weight is staying around 11st ish give n take the odd up n down pound or two feeling well. Off all my meds try and give this little bean a fighting chance. Advised to stop multivits with vit a and get some for pregnancy with folic acid they seem to give me more energy. Think this is a good thing have noticed for 1st time in a long time im feeling hungry about every 2 hrs so eating little and often so enough getting through to growing bean :). managed to get dietian appt moved forward from June 17th to this Tues so I will know what is what re baby n food.

TY Bally getting alittle more excited each passing day :) although hubby not to pleased haha his fault how does Jeremy Kyle put it he should of put something on the end of it lol

Back