• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rickysmrs - Post-op Diary

Bally

TY Bally getting alittle more excited each passing day :) although hubby not to pleased haha his fault how does Jeremy Kyle put it he should of put something on the end of it lol

lol, rickysmrs!
Hope to read good news from you in the next days, weeks and months.
I've crossed my toes too.
xx

rickysmrs

Sadly I lost yet another angel at 6 wks I had a bad time mentally gained about 6 lbs from eating complete rubbish. However got my head back on track as holiday was booked for week after which was nice and relaxing got my head round baby loss quickly and moved on. Lost extra weight id gained now. Still unable to do phyiscal excercise as it takes me too long with my chronic fatigue to recover. I did have a go at a "wobble machine" where basically you just stand there and it does the work for you, however two hours after 10 mins of this my fatigue levels dropped dramatically ending up in bed for 24 hrs. Don't know if it was this to be honest so I am going to try again if same thing happens then I will know for sure :(. Then it will be back to Aqua fit as this doesnt seem to affect me too much :). Current weight today 10st 12 this flutuates to around 11 st which seems to be my happy spot for my body.

On a good note I have been asked to speak at a weight loss meeting for new patients about my journey so far which I feel completely honoured to give something back to the NHS for my new life. So if you were at the meeting which is not until 17th July 2014 in Chippenham you have reached my post hope you enjoy the forum its a great place to get all the pros and cons and help you decide which operation is best suitable for you.

me I would say SLEEEEEVE ALL THE WAY but maybe im baised.

Please if anyone does want to private message me to become there a weight loss buddy im here so just shout xx

Yvessa

So sorry to hear this honey.

rickysmrs

Its ok Bally n Yves but thank you all the same it wasn't meant to be ive put my big girl pants on :) and moved on. When I reflect it wasn't the best situation to be just turned 46 in May and my health problems although eliviated or not gone completely on top of that after 14 yrs of fighting recieved a "Severe Autism" diagnosis for my 16 yr old son. So I can keep on concentrating on the wonderful family I am privalidged to have and work at getting a better future for my son :). xxx (excuse the spelling mistakes)

rickysmrs

Throughly enjoyed doing the WL meeting today was lovely to be able to share my story in person was nervous but soon relaxed and enjoyed sharing. Welcome if you have joined the site :)

rickysmrs

Ive started shrinking again!!! haven't done anything different apart from having more liquid calories enjoying Costa caramel coolers at the moment very refreshing so maybe my body is like whaoooo more food 10st 12 today maybe a blip on the scales lol

rickysmrs

Well thats part two of my NHS payback :). Had a grad student around today doing her assessment on Weight Loss Surgery pros n cons and how effective the aftercare service has been. Feeling satisfied and a well earned costa carmel latte ;)

rickysmrs

Ohhhhh how can I forget to tell you this :))))) i bought a sz 12 pair of jean in next expecting to return as I find there sizes a bit of a squeeze not only did they fit but by the end of the day i got a saggy ar** pmsl I dont care cant remember last time I had a saggy ar** lol NSV score 2.............. looks like my body size is toning and I may be in to sz 10 soon :)

rickysmrs

Well you would of thought losing weight I would be able to enjoy this lovely sunny weather but NO my body is over heating due to fibro or crashing due to fatigue oh well we cant have everything :)