• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two weeks post-op!

actionfish

I've reached a milestone! A whole fortnight has passed since my bypass.

So far, so good, not too many problems, apart from the early trouble I had with my drain falling out and having to go back into hospital for a night.

I've lost about a stone in those 14 days, I haven't regretted having this done at all.

I'm bracing myself for Christmas though, I'm wondering how to get through a family christmas when I will only be eating tiny amounts.

Your exactly a week a head of me so I will be following you and your progress...lol....I think you should be ok at christmas if you can eat normally just less and then you feel full your not missing out on anything are you? I have been invited to my friends for christmas dinner as I am working in the evening time it will be great and she knows I can not eat much. I am aiming to be able to have good things in a small moderation if that makes sense...xx

Your exactly a week a head of me so I will be following you and your progress...lol....I think you should be ok at christmas if you can eat normally just less and then you feel full your not missing out on anything are you? I have been invited to my friends for christmas dinner as I am working in the evening time it will be great and she knows I can not eat much. I am aiming to be able to have good things in a small moderation if that makes sense...xx

Me too!

I am a week ahead, but this time last week I felt a little bit less together than you seem!

My family all know I am going to be eating smaller this Xmas, it's just all so food driven.

I usually do some of the cooking and I'm thinking this year they might have to cope without my culinary skills.

Back