• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet 2 weeks till bypass

malazak

Officially starting my lsd today. Looking forward to seeing the surgeon on 19th. For my bypass and to have some cells taken from my lungs for research by the team at st marys.

Wonder how much weight I can get shot of in 2 weeks :)

Hi there! Congrats on getting your date. Come and join the December surgeries crew in gen discussion. I'll be there... I'm just over 2 weeks from three milk diet and lost 12lb :)

good luck on ur lsd. I know its hard but ots worth it. I started lsd on 27/10 for 2 weeks and lost a stone. now nearly 4 weeks post band and nearly another stone off.
how long do u have to do it for? x

2 weeks but tbh its not a bad lsd. Chicken fish bacon eggs cereals fruit.
Its only hard seeung all the xmas food in shops lol

Wow that's a great diet! Mine is the milk diet but with 2 yogs,fruit, jelly and a bowl of veg. Yuk, had enough lol

sounds not bad. I did the food diet aswel as dont like milk etc.it wasnt bad. I found day 8my hardest day but after that the end was in site. good luck and have a speedy recovery after ur op x

Withdrawal headaches kicked in today. God its been throbbing

Luckily not felt hungry or craved anything other than mild head hunger.

Wow that's a great diet! Mine is the milk diet but with 2 yogs,fruit, jelly and a bowl of veg. Yuk, had enough lol

Hello I am
Following the diet you done, I have been on it about 9 days but only lost 5lb how much did you loose , is it about liver shrinking more than actually weight loss ? Just seems a lot of people loose loads so was worried it wasn't working

Hi Andie.
It's all about shrinking the liver. I'm about to start my pre-op diet next week.
Good luck to you and keep in touch.
Wayne.

Back