• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRE-OP DIET & FRIENDS

djbp98

Wants to crunch
OMG I can't believe I start my pre-op diet tomorrow. 18 months ago it all seemed such a long way away, but 7 days tomorrow and life begins as I have never known it!!! I decided that I wouldn't let my band be a secret, if people think negative things about it or me then tough, I'm not doing it for them but for me, my OH and my 2 babies. But I'm so glad that I've talked to people about it, they have been fantastic and so supportive, and I know that they'll be there for me and mine if and when I need them!
I don't know if I should be feeling nervous......but I don't (at the moment anyway :fear:)

Good luck on the pre op xx

Good luck hun. I'm really glad you've got a huge number of people around for support. I'd imagine that has made things a lot easier!! I'm still pre-op so cannot speak from experience, but it's one less thing to worry about isn't it!!!!

Good luck with the pre-op diet!!

xxxxxxxxxx

hiya gud luck on ya pre op diet im not quite there just yet ive got my assesment this thursday and im lookin frward to it but this morn i woke up with a lil butterfly in my stomach lol scared fo the unknwn i think i dont knw why lol im going to a suport meetimg tomoz so that should help i hope i cant wait for my pre op diet coz then i knw im closer to starting the rest of my life slimmer woop woop lin.x

Good luck, I hope it all goes well. You'll soon be on the losing side!!!

Rebirth

Good luck! xxxx

so excited for u as i was exactly the same sooo excited n now im over 2wks post op and another stone gone! x it will fly over

Back