• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op done.

mollythedogsmum

Day one of pre op diet

Well I had 2 eggs scrambled with some flavoured water and a ham sarni for luch. I've a nice piece of salmon for my t and I'm gonna buy some veg from m&s. ill also have a fromage frais for later :-/ no choc has passed my mush today

I had baked salmon and veg for my tea and some jelly for desert. Should get easier tomorrow. I've got designer clothes waiting to be purchased lol x

I started my pre op today too the milk and yoghurt for three weeks i get banded at dolan park on the 25th dont know if its butterflies in my stomach or the hunger pains hope your pre op goes well when is your op date?

Glad you're getting on ok . . .I stuck with the milk diet through choice (it wasn't something suggested by my provider) but found it easier to not have to worry about what I was eating. But Salmon has become a firm favourite for sure :)

Hi mollythedogsmum,, iv only been given a milk and yogart diet i wasnt aware there was another diet???? Boo x

Oh no :-( x it's quite a bland diet. Like I should be eating chicken but chicken and veg no skin,no gravy just doesn't appeal x

Update on pre op diet

Well day 2 here. I've had 3 tablespoons of bran flakes and 1/3 pt of milk in my cereal and with a cup of tea. Made my sarnies for lunch and popped a pear in my bag. I will prob need a banana around 11 to stop me buying crap at garage..... I'm a rep

ah thats a difficult one when you're out and about and used to picking up those "snacks" ~ some days I was out and about work wise and done a pot of cucumber chunks or some other culinary delight so I had something to "munch" (or sugar free polos ~ taste lingers for so long stops you wanting to put food in lol)

:woohoo: wishing you well on your onward journey :)

Good Luck x

HoPe*87* said:
Wow good luck on ur new journey. How are you feeling? Which op are u having? X

Hi x I'm having band. I got quite emotional this morning. I had to Facebook my friend in Dubai who has also had it done to give me a text talking to lol x

mollythedogsmum said:
Hi x I'm having band. I got quite emotional this morning. I had to Facebook my friend in Dubai who has also had it done to give me a text talking to lol x

It's part and parcel of the journey hun we all have about emotional wobble well I know I certainly did! X

God polo's not seen them around for donkeys x I resisted a hot dog at garage before. They looked amazing. I couldn't put £1.89 on my card. I bought a cereal bar instead :-/ like eating sawdust but it was healthier x

I think it's because I felt like I'd failed myself if that makes sense but this is my choice now and I paid today so I know I'm doing the right thing plus my husband is supporting me which is amazing.

Staying away for work in a hotel and I've had a small bowl of soup and then some salmon with a small bit of rice and some veg. Soooooooooo good

Back