• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op done.

Day 3 x flying start breakfast with poached egg and no bread. I x orange juice and a milky latte (decaff) I forgot about my lunch - no time but I had a banana on the long drive home from Sheffield. I then had a chilli bean soup - no bread from m+s for my supper :) #iwillbethin

Feeling a bit down today

I've been on diet for 3 days and I can't see me loosing any weight before 20th. I still weigh the same? No choc or crisps or crap passed my lips in 3 days :-(

Keep away from those scales..

I got obsessed with them,weigh after a toilet trip,weigh after change of clothes...god it drives you mad.
If you stick to your Pre op diet and don't cheat you have got to lose the weight!

I agree with Emma you got to keep away from the scales cos most of us when we get disheartened we turn to food so its a vicious circle and habit we have to break. once a week only decide on a specific day and leave it at that. I know that Thursday os my weigh day 1st thing on a thurs morning, if i am upat 2.30 am i get weighed then as long as its the right day. I make sure on a Wed that I am not overloading too much with liquids, and try and eat things which help me go to the loo so that that isnt stopping me from losing. Sounds silly but we have to help ourselves, we have to do things right. xx You'll do it don't worry if you on the pre op diet don't worry idea is too shrink your liver not loose weight. xx

The dreaded scales can be a demon. I tend to weigh myself every Monday morning - to varying results. Recently I seem to have stopped losing weight altogether - and to note, not gained any weight either.
It can and is a frustrating battle, but don't give into the bad food habits. Keep the portions small etc. The pounds will start dropping off again.

Are you having 8 drinks a day? The fluid is a winner and cut the carbs !! X

Hi ya x no. I'm noticing I'm not drinking as much water as I normally do. I think it's because I'm really focused on not falling off the diet wagon

I'm following diet to the letter x it's just water I'm not drinking enough. I'm going shopping (salad) shopping at some point today so fingers crossed x

Ur doing really well!! Sometimes the scales don't move but u lose inches. Keep up the good work!! Molly dog is lovely and made me smile to, I'm a big dog person xx

Hi hune what u.having done? A.d how is it going? R u on the pre op? Bet u r excited and nervous where are you getting it done. I am off to czr in Jan for a sleeve and can't wait! Keep us posted hune

Hi ya x I'm having a band x my hubby told me about chech but I was nervous. In in pre op but had a blip today bit to worry though back on wagon tomoz and onwards and upwards. I'm quite nervous though

Back