• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op milk diet and periods - one for the girlies....

Scarlet

I started the milk diet the day my period was due - and so far it hasnt shown up, I dont know whether this is too do with the drastic change in diet or to do with something else, usually I am pretty regular 29 day cycle yadda yadda..

so now i am 14 days late.....a myriad of negative pregnancy tests....so its not that..

Has anyone else had this? or am i just worrying over nothing?

hi, i had exactly the same thing - i think its due to stress!! i was on 800 calorie diet for 1 week,then liquid for the 2nd week. I landed up taking a pregnancy test just to make sure i was ok LOL!!!!!

hi, i had exactly the same thing - i think its due to stress!! i was on 800 calorie diet for 1 week,then liquid for the 2nd week. I landed up taking a pregnancy test just to make sure i was ok LOL!!!!!

thanxs, so not just me then phew, i was starting to get worried....i am never late and i think i must have taken 10 or so test's by now..

a lot of the ladies also have a tendency to come on a period just before, during or just after surgery, even if they arnt due, its definately weird what happens with these ops

Lol, just to be awkward, I'm just over 2 weeks post-op & was due on on Sunday...I'm regular as clockwork..in fact a bit too regular, but there's no sign of it yet! From what I've read, it's perfectly normal to go one way or the other, due to the gross alteration in diet & hormones. It'll turn up eventually!

I went the other way. I had a scheduled period the week before the pre-op diet. Then got another one during the diet and since then (apart from a couple of days every 10 days or so) I have been bleeding continuously :(

It is a strange phenomenon due to the drastic diet change and the op. I'm just waiting it out and hoping things settle down soon.

Back