• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op Sheffield Northern General

Waiting on an update!!! Hope all went ahead and your ok?? :)

We here for ya should you need us all hope all went to plan and concentrate on yourself now and recuperate. x

Very quick update. All done but very exhausted. Keep you all posted

Yey! Welcome back :)

Glad to hear alls well with you.
Em xxxx

Well i thought would give an update.

Op went well but came round crying in agony. Combination of the gas and the op. was given morphine and slept off and on most of yesterday.

Today felt more human. Drips catheter canula all taken out and been for a few walks.

Tried soups (both were mingling lol) tea and peppermint tea. The peppermint is relieving the gas lol.

Hopefully out tomorrow.

Well i thought would give an update.

Op went well but came round crying in agony. Combination of the gas and the op. was given morphine and slept off and on most of yesterday.

Today felt more human. Drips catheter canula all taken out and been for a few walks.

Tried soups (both were mingling lol) tea and peppermint tea. The peppermint is relieving the gas lol.

Hopefully out tomorrow.

All sounds pretty much like my experience ... hope you are home tomorrow & can start your new life :):) xxx

And tomorrow will have to start a new thread in post ops.

Any tips for puréed food?

Ahhhh home sweet home

You'll soon be there I am still waiting to get on his waiting list got funding so one hurdle done but should move quicker for you when you've done the group session
Take care

Maphillips said:
You'll soon be there I am still waiting to get on his waiting list got funding so one hurdle done but should move quicker for you when you've done the group session
Take care

Yeah I've got the funding so doing the group session n hoping he will accept me for surgery n put me on waiting list. I don't mind waiting till after xmas tho as have a holiday booked in sept/oct

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back