• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet

katstofat

:mad:
i started my preop diet on monday and ive done really well but today im totally stressed out by some things thathave happend and as usual in times like this i want something t eat. they are having chippy tonight and all week ive lived on homade veg soup, salad, and a bit of fruit and today i want a small potion of fish and chips so much. i had a take away for my last meal last week from the chinese near us and it wa absolutly vile. would it make a lot of diference if i slipped just this once?..........kath x:drool::drool::drool::devilangel:

I'm with Mixman on this one Kath. Doing the pre-op diet right is so worth it. When I had my op, there was a lady whose op didn't go ahead due to liver problems. Now is a good time to set the path you intend to follow. How about going for a walk while everyone else has their take out. Ask them to bin all left overs before you come back. I hope you can work through whatever's stressed you out today.

ty clara n mixman. no clara im still stressed out but a bit calmer now ty, it wont be orted till police get off there backsides and do wat they are paid to do. they did not have a take away after all, still fancy one though, but you are both so right ive been so proud of myself this week, in the 1st 2 days id lost 2lb and this sirt and top ive got on actually feall slaker. ive got over the need for junk food now and will have and really enjoy the salad ive got for my tea. must try some diferent things though but wen i enjoy something i tend to stick to it . once again ty.............kath xxxxx

Well done Kath on not giving in to temptation. Sorry you are having a tough time at the moment, but please try not to let it ruin your pre-op. I have heard before that if people don't stick to it and your liver doesn't shrink enough that they won't continue with the op. I know you can do it good luck.

Back