• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre operstive diet

Knizou

My pre op diet is seriously hard. i was asked to do the diet for 3 freaking weeks which suxx. i am craving so many things. Im on my last week but i am honestly tired of eating chicken only.sometimes i seriously think of literally giving all this up, but then that would be the hunger talking. i am really excited that finally i will get a life where i can go out and have fun. not having to worry about my health or how big i look. this a a bright new chapter that i will NOT screw up.

PS: Good luck to anyone out there who is having the surgery as well. I wish you all the best

im on week 2 of 4 week pre op diet of milk and yogurt it gets easier and just think of the end result a healthier new you

Three weeks!!!! Wow I was told 10 days?

mines 4 weeks as all my excess weight is in my middle i have skinny legs with a big fat orange on top lol easiest way to describe it

Ahhh right ok I just thought it was 10 days for everyone. Have you lost much in the white diet then?

not really checked i dont own scales so just if im near a boots i pop in and see but been major busy not had a chance will try next week once get son home and sorted

When you say 'Milk &Yogurt' diet, are you having 3 Slimfasts drinks & yogurt, or just milk & yogurt?

It is a pre-operative diet to shrink the liver, some variations but most mean drinking 4 litres of milk a day, yogurt, sugar free jelly and a bovril or oxo cube made up x

I went on milk diet...14 days...2lts of milk, 2 liters of water, oxo cube and sugar free jelly. This was the on set by Chichester.

Milk diet here too. 4 pints, Bovril, 1 Sachet Sugar free jelly - makes 4 small pots and water throughout the day.

I've been making milk jelly, lattes, hot vanilla milk and chocolate ice smoothies with NAS Choc syrup I found on Amazon. It's a bit boring but i'm on my last day of it. Op tomorrow!!

Mine starts 22nd April, lasts for two weeks and consists of up to 8 yoghurts a day, sugar free jelly, approx 150mls of milk a day for tea and coffee. I can add either bovril, marmite or bullion cube but won't be doing as I loathe them all.

mines heartlands birmingham and is 8/10 low fat 65 cal yogurts and 1 pint milk free fluids long as no sugar so i been doing 8 yogurt 1 pint milk then tea / coffe nas squash im starting week 4 op next week

Back