• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre opp diet and cant stop weeing its that nomor should i worrie!!!

sammyc

i have been on my pre opp for 10 days and everyday after 4pm im on the loo every five mins weeing in goes on all night long what does this mean im not really drinking loads same as i alway have done any ideas????/:confused:

hi hun

i been on pre op diet and have the same promblem
weeing all day long

i think this is noraml cause the change in the diet :)

if your drinking lots of liquids then that is probably normal... but if you are a bit sore it could be cystitus... just a thought... but probably normal for pre op diet hun xx

its driving me mad its every 5 mins and all thought the night to lol!!!!!
does it mean im doing something wrong or something right ????

Hi, I am the same and have only been on my pre-op diet for 4 days, so I dont think you are doing anything wrong.

It's normal folks. You're eating low carbs so your body isn't hanging on to fluid and your low cal- the first thing to go is water. I think it's a good sign and you'll be using glycogen up as well. Even now I have episodes when I pee a lot and then it shows next day on the scales !

yep my poos are very loose to lol very loose think that why ive almost lost a stone in 10 days lol

Its very normal and you had better get used to it as it is a sign of weight loss and good fluid intake. Look at it as forced exercise all the getting up and going to the loo. If you up your exercise and get your heart going so your slightly out of breath it slows down as you then exhale more waste.
keep going yr doing well. x

It's normal. Also the night of my op I was still peeing like a store horse every two hours ;)

Just make sure you are drinking as much water as is physically possible to keep your body working. Remember what you pee and sweat needs replaced and more ;)

Back