• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre to day post tomorrow

turks101

Wow day is here cant tell you guys how i feel getting my bag ready for hosp very very nervous kids hugging me all night making me feel guilty for putting them through all this its hard must but it has to be done.

Wow day is here cant tell you guys how i feel getting my bag ready for hosp very very nervous kids hugging me all night making me feel guilty for putting them through all this its hard must but it has to be done.
wow turks thats come round quick! wishing you all the best and looking forward to hearing about it, good luck :) xxx

So brilliant that you're time has finally arrived. Hope it all goes smoothly and you'll soon be back home with your babies again. My daughter who's 12 doesn't want me to have the op because she says I wont be cuddly anymore lol.

Best of luck lovely

Kate x

turks. this long journey is almost over. Dont feel guilty having this op . you obvisouly need op so your health will get much better so kids will have you around much longer. try and keep positive as tomorrow going to be a stressing morning.just think its almost over nd the new you is standing waiting to be let out. i wish you a successsful operation and a speedy recovery . gl and tc my thoughts are with you.xxx

Good Luck you will be fine, see you on the losers bench. :)

Back