• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Privately funded - inital consultation

Thank you everyone! So happy! Ooh awesome, where are you having yours done? Yeh it'll be good to share tips and how we're getting on. Can't wait!

At the Alex in Cheadle, hopefully. I suffer with depression so I've had to see a clinical psychologist first and I'm waiting for the report from her. I may need some counselling beforehand but I'm really hoping not, I'm desperate to get on with it.
How about u?

Oops sorry, just read you're having it done in Blackpool, we are both in the north west then. X

Had my appointment with Mr Decadt today and surgery is booked for Monday 17 August - only 4 weeks away! I've got the dietician ringing me on Thursday to discuss the liver reduction diet, then wait for confirmation of the big day :-D will have to get a diary set up to start tracking everything soon! Xx

Good luck with it all the time will fly by, where in Cumbria are you from? x

At the Alex in Cheadle, hopefully. I suffer with depression so I've had to see a clinical psychologist first and I'm waiting for the report from her. I may need some counselling beforehand but I'm really hoping not, I'm desperate to get on with it. How about u?

Having mine done at Spire Fylde Coast in Blackpool, I live in Cumbria though so a bit of a journey to get there. Worth it though. Ah sorry to hear that, I've suffered with depression too but am in a better frame of mind now and feel up to the surgery; if anything it's giving me more strength as I feel like I'm taking back control. Are you having yours done privately or through the NHS? x

Having mine done at Spire Fylde Coast in Blackpool, I live in Cumbria though so a bit of a journey to get there. Worth it though. Ah sorry to hear that, I've suffered with depression too but am in a better frame of mind now and feel up to the surgery; if anything it's giving me more strength as I feel like I'm taking back control. Are you having yours done privately or through the NHS? x

Where in Cumbria you from Ali? I'm originally from Cumbria but moved to Birmingham 9 years ago x

Back