• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Little bit about me

Ok so tomorrow is my day... all along the surgeon said sleeve ..I had to see a different surgeon Friday ((MY SURGEON SICK)) and he said he's doing me a MINI bypass I'm happy to go with what he has decided ..I've done a lot of research yesterday and today and I think it's a good choice for me ..so MINI bypass it is ..
Good luck xx

Good luck, I hope your operation goes well.x

Ok so tomorrow is my day... all along the surgeon said sleeve ..I had to see a different surgeon Friday ((MY SURGEON SICK)) and he said he's doing me a MINI bypass I'm happy to go with what he has decided ..I've done a lot of research yesterday and today and I think it's a good choice for me ..so MINI bypass it is ..
Good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well x

Good luck hunny hope it all goes to plan for you. Keep posting and updating us all. I’m a week behind you on the 31st bypass also xxx

Back