• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Procedure for Sunderland

Hi Lesley, I know how you feel, but at the group session we were told that it would be 26 weeks from our next appointment(mine is in march)to surgery. So from first Drs appointment for refferal to surgery it should be less than a year. Fingers crossed. Keep you posted on progress and additional info.

I'm liking this thread !
Its nice to speak to others referred to Sunderland - both post and pre op.
Those pre ops of us seem to be spread just a few weeks apart appointment wise, so hopefully we can keep each other sane whilst we wait, and Liz can keep us motivated with her post Sunderland success !!!

Hope you are all well x x

I'm liking this thread !
Its nice to speak to others referred to Sunderland - both post and pre op.
Those pre ops of us seem to be spread just a few weeks apart appointment wise, so hopefully we can keep each other sane whilst we wait, and Liz can keep us motivated with her post Sunderland success !!!

Hope you are all well x x
I agree and Liz is lovely and always there to help. You never know we might even meet or even pass each other by one day, all the best to everyone.

We all appear to be in different PCTs as well which adds another [FONT=&quot][/FONT]dimension to the whole time scale element also, it will be interesting to see if we all have the same progress!

I am quickly posting this before we leave for Edinburgh to celebrate our Silver Aniversary, posh hotel, rose petals in the bed! etc.... We are looking forward to having a good nosh, restaurants are a different league up there to Newcastle! Will see you all soon, xx

I agree and Liz is lovely and always there to help. You never know we might even meet or even pass each other by one day, all the best to everyone.

yeah be great to meet up some time maybe go for a coffee :)

Well I'm back, had a great time, fantastic hotel and food, well worth fighting the blizzard to get there yesterday.
I agree it would be great to meet up for a coffee, to be able to chat face to face to others in the same boat would, I think, be fantastic.

name a time and a place girls x

I think I am right in that everyone that has responded to this live south of the river (Tyne), I personaly don't know anywhere to have a coffee, does anyone else? I work during the week so weekend best for me.

yes im on the south, im just near south shields.

I live in Darlington and work Monday-Friday, but would love to meet up for a coffee sometime

i work weekday office hours but am free on weekends. I'm a good bit further south than you guys but i drive and am willing to travel. Just give me a postcode to put in my sat nav and i'll be there !!!

Judging from where everyone is based, I would suggest meeting up at the Durham Service Station off the A1 one Saturday. How is everyone with that suggestion?

what time on the 28th please ?

sorry girls i cant do that time as my son has his piano lesson at 11am

Back