• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Procedure for Sunderland

:) i shall be there :)

it was lovely to meet both jayne and lesley ! sorry you couldnt make it jann.

liz x

It was great to meet up, and i'm grateful for the opportunity to share stories and for me to be able to ask loads of nosey questions !
Looking forward to meeting up again soon x x x

hey that would be gr8 !!

I agree it was great, it has been a while since I laughed so much as well, on the serious side, it was good to get the perspective of people that had gone through both proceedures. It helped clear my mind as to which was the right one for me, I hope Mr Small agrees.

Sunderland Royal Hospital

It has arrived, I am on the road to being a new woman! I have my first appointment which is for the group session.
My GP wrote to the Hospital (Sunderland Royal) on the 29th January and my appointment arrived today for 8th April.
So that is 5 weeks for the appointment notification to arrive and 10 weeks from referral to appointment date.
As we knew the process is getting longer, but still not too far out of reach!:p

It has arrived, I am on the road to being a new woman! I have my first appointment which is for the group session.
My GP wrote to the Hospital (Sunderland Royal) on the 29th January and my appointment arrived today for 8th April.
So that is 5 weeks for the appointment notification to arrive and 10 weeks from referral to appointment date.
As we knew the process is getting longer, but still not too far out of reach!:p

:) hey lesley thats great news, its 1 step closer, congrats !

liz xxx

:happy096::bliss::bliss::party0019:

im pleased for you i can remember how excited i was !!

liz xx

Haven't got my appointment yet, dont think i'll be back till end of April. I'll let you know when my letter comes (if i don't have a stroke with anxiety whilst i wait for it !!)

gr8 if u want me to join you both let me know

as if we would meet without our esteemed leader !!!
guess what, couldn't hold out any longer and emailed Mr Smalls secretary yesterday to check that all was moving along correctly. Very naughty i know, and i did apologise profusely in the email but i couldn't help it. Its the not knowing when the next appointment is thats unbearable !

Just a quick update on how things are going, I checked with my PCT and they have not got any record of my GP's application for funding for wls:mad: I now have to make an appointment to see the Doc to find out what on earth she has done with it as it was supposed to have been sent out at the same time as my referral. One good thing is that at least I can tell her that I have decided on the bypass, so she can put that on the application:rolleyes:

Just a quick update on how things are going, I checked with my PCT and they have not got any record of my GP's application for funding for wls:mad: I now have to make an appointment to see the Doc to find out what on earth she has done with it as it was supposed to have been sent out at the same time as my referral. One good thing is that at least I can tell her that I have decided on the bypass, so she can put that on the application:rolleyes:

lesley ring the hospital, ask the secretary if she has a record of it if she says yes, then it should and will be ok.

liz

Back