• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

protein shakes??

They're just so convenient if you have a busy life I always get the chocolate ones x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Gonna try to get them when I get back from France. Saves messing about making up the powders when in a rush. 25 g in a serving. I do only ever have 1 serving a day & try to get the rest of my nutrition from foods from scratch. I always feel a tad guilty having a protein shake but it is so working for me at the moment.

Here you go! They are gorgeous!
I'm just about to try a powder to make my own so when it comes lets see if it cuts the taste test!! :)

Thanks for that, I could not see them on tesco site but found them on Thehealthbay.com for £1.37 have a look they seem the same. I will try them.

Here you go! They are gorgeous!
I'm just about to try a powder to make my own so when it comes lets see if it cuts the taste test!! :)

The protein I use has zero carbs zero fats and zero sugar and under 100cals and u get 23g of protein I use the fruit juice ones so u add water and it's just a fruit drink I do have the chocolate truffle one but I mix that with milk so just plus the cals and protein of the milk xxx

Which one is that??

I'm tempted to buy some for that price......but so far i've gagged at every shake i've tried (bar slim fasts) will i like them....:confused::confused:

mimi1234 said:
Thanks for that, I could not see them on tesco site but found them on Thehealthbay.com for £1.37 have a look they seem the same. I will try them.

That's good as postage only 2.95 so ordering a few still saves £

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back