• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

protein supplements

I dont use them, get my protein fron good yoghurt like danio, i know liberte do one too. Getting it from food makes you make good choices too.
Im sure others will offer some good suggestions

I did briefly think about buying some in but kept reading it was far better to get your protein fron your food so eat meat, fish an odd egg and pulses and yougurts I just read the labels to see the protein levels

Better to get protein from food but if diet is lacking (I use My Fitness Pal to track what I eat) then I use Syntrax whey isolate products, 20g protein per serving. Also, body builders tip, make up sugar free jelly, whizz zero fat cottage cheese or Quark in and leave to set, also milk and banana whizzed up with peanut butter will give a protein boost but watch calories on that one

I've bought syntrax nectar-fuzzy navel which tastes of orange/peach. 23g protein-0g fat-0g sugar! Can't taste that horrible protein after taste either. I watched a load of video reviews on YT first and they were all positive. I recommend it.

Ali x

Ah yes, I've read about that and mean to buy it when I go into town next :)

Back