• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

savoury protein supplements?

jaynefrances

Apologies if this question has been asked before, but can you get savoury flavoured protein supplements. I've tried the fruit flavoured ones and i really don't like them - to the point that they make me gag.
A friend once gave me a lighter life soup sachet, which i quite liked (but not enough to pay 70 quid a week !) so i was wondering if there were any protein soups out there. I've had a look on the internet but can't find anything.

What about the ones u can get in asda, they are the biggest loser ones they are the same and alot cheaper

Haylz xx

Hi

I have had the Celebrity Slim ones which you can buy at superdrug and in individual sachets they do soups which are high in protein, the chicken one has 15g per serving. Im not sure about the sugar/carb content though :confused: x

Yea they are the same, there's loads of the shelf in supermarkets these days, I couldn't find any on the net thou.

I thunk it's just trying to find one u like

Haylz x

Complan do savoury ones, you can get them from chemists and its about £3/4 for a box of 4 sachets. But not too sure how much protein is in them

Back