• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein water??

tanychance

Someone posted about protein water not long ago! One that contained 40g in one bottle! Can anyone remember what it was called?? The flavours mentioned in thread sound better than the ones I can find online!! Muchly appreciated if anyone could post the link for them x

I ordered 24 bottles, they delivered 4! I got the rhubarb ones and the rest haven't arrived . . . .shame the one that has arrived I don't like LOL

They deliver quickly, they just messed it up. Ive just got to wait for the rest to arrive lol

Thanks for the link. Will keep it for when I've had my surgery x

I was the one that posted that link originally, and they do orange rhubarb or tropical fruit punch. They are ususally brilliant at delivering, I ordered 24 bottles this friday, and they arrived this afternoon.. They must have just made a mistake with your delivery top kat.
They have really helped me up my protein intake, and at 1.89 per day its brilliant and no mixing anything!!!

I received mine last Friday. I order a mixture of flavours. 20 bottles in total. They only took 2 days to arrive.

I'm sure if you ring them they will sort it for you.

:) x

You did Amanda, and it's been a huge help as drinking one bottle a day does make it easier to get the protein in, although I do find them really sweet, don't know if anyone thinks the same? But they are well worth the money. Xxx

What I do sarah is to dilute them a little as you are right they are quite sweet.. I put in about another 250 mls of water and that takes the sweetness away... xxx

I ordered 20 last night so hoping they will be here wed or Thursday as I'm at home those days!! Thank u all for the help! X

I find them incredibly sweet, but I bought a bigger sports bottle today and put in one of the rhubarb ones and topped it up with 250ml of water. Having them watered down they don't have so much sweetness and don't leave so much of an aftertaste either. :)

And yes I have phoned them . ..3 times. And as yet, no sign of the rest of the order, and I go back to work tomorrow so no doubt they will arrive then and not be left. :(

I was out when they delivered my last order top kat, and they just left them on my doorstep. It's normally yodel who deliver, and they seem to be famous for doing this....

Back