• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein water

Nini76

Have any of you tried protein water. It tastes like squash and comes ready mixed 500ml bottles. Each bottle has 40g whey protein. For me is the easiest and nicest one I have found. Don't like the shakes or even the fruit one.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Details please . Sounds very exciting find. Very interested.

I've bought a batch of these for post op, got them from My Protein, google them. Glad to read they taste good. Not cheap though but worth it for the first few weeks till I can get a balanced diet I was thinking

http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/one_protein_water

That's the link. The lemon and lime one is really nice not bitter or sweet. Not tried the mixed berry will get that one next. I always have mine cold.

I don't care about the price it's the only way I can have a protein drink and not feel bloated or sick after with a horrible after taste.

Fantastic! I have the weider ready shakes to supplement! Quick boost of protein does world of good!!

You got me thinking now if there's any shots etc you can buy to add to bottles of water? Would be great to take on my hols with me! Might have to research this one!

I have seen protein shots can't remember where though. I do remember they were 36g of protein.

NSC Pro Shot
1 x 25g VialsSports+Supplements
Protein
Nsc
Pro+Shot+1+X+25g+Vials
Nsc+Pro+Shot+1+X+25g+Vials
sports-supplements-whey-protein-nsc-pro-shot-1-x-25g-vials

- 1 Servings
(97 Customer Ratings)

NSC ProShot is a ready to drink protein vial, ideal for when you are in a hurry but need a protein hit! Available in two tasty flavours, Orange or Fruit Blast, ProShot delvers 25g... more on Pro Shot »

Your Price: £1.25 | Free UK Delivery
MRP: £1.99 | Save: £0.74 (37%)

In Stock
Usually dispatched within 1 working day

icon-save-money.png
Multi Buy Offers*
Buy 12 at £1.10 Each | Save 45%

Options
- Please Select -Fruit Blast - In StockOrange - In StockQuantity
btn_add-to-cart.png
sorry i don't know how to link to site :) but think i will try these

I will try then to. 25g of protein and only £1.25 not bad.

angiemason said:
http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/sports-supplements-whey-protein-nsc-pro-shot-1-x-25g-vials
NSC Pro Shot
Protein
Nsc
Pro+Shot+1+X+25g+Vials

- 1 Servings
(97 Customer Ratings)

NSC ProShot is a ready to drink protein vial, ideal for when you are in a hurry but need a protein hit! Available in two tasty flavours, Orange or Fruit Blast, ProShot delvers 25g... more on Pro Shot »

In Stock

Multi Buy Offers*

Options

Thanks angie...cheaper than any I found when browsing x

Has anyone tried Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein? Its recommended in the "Return to Slender" cook book but its quite expensive and there are loads of flavours! Just wondering if anyone had tried it.

Thanks.

NSC Pro Shot
Protein
Nsc
Pro+Shot+1+X+25g+Vials

- 1 Servings
(97 Customer Ratings)

In Stock

icon-save-money.png
Multi Buy Offers*

Options
btn_add-to-cart.png

Thanks angie that discount supplements site is really good and free delivery too!! I didn't order the NSC Pro shots in the end, I opted for the Reflex Nutrition Whey Refresh RTD 500ml Bottle Tropical Punch with 40gms of protein in for 1.89 each, which I thought was great. I've ordered a weeks supply to see what they taste like. But brilliant site, thanks again xxx

Last edited:
Thx guys ordered the pro shots & just been out on my walk/run. Had my first shot (orange) after & found it OK. Bit sweet & sherbetty for me but hey 25g protein in 86 ml of drink - not bad, not bad for £1.25 free postage! Gonna order some more.

emmakc said:
Has anyone tried Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein? Its recommended in the "Return to Slender" cook book but its quite expensive and there are loads of flavours! Just wondering if anyone had tried it.

Thanks.

Hi. I've tried the lemonade flavour not nice at all and has a terrible after taste.

Back