• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein

lyturt

I've been reading post op posts regarding protein and how much you should have post op. I had bypass nearly 13 years ago and wasn't told what and how much protein to eat everyday. Can anyone tell me what protein is recommended and suggestions as I may not be getting enough and maybe that's why I'm hungry and snacking everyday please

I've been reading post op posts regarding protein and how much you should have post op. I had bypass nearly 13 years ago and wasn't told what and how much protein to eat everyday. Can anyone tell me what protein is recommended and suggestions as I may not be getting enough and maybe that's why I'm hungry and snacking everyday please
Gosh I’m so surprised you weren’t made aware of just how important protein is, your Absolutely right it coukd be why you’re hungry and snacking
I’m sorry I can’t quite remember how much we were advised to have but it should be easy to research online or even call your old team to ask.
good luck

Back