• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You Saved My Life!!

Yvessa

Yves it really hasn't sunk in yet honestly! Can you remember I was pulling my hair out about the wait initially and now it's all happened in what seems to be a blink of an eye. I still have my days where I'm insecure and not sure if I want to lose more weight or not but the main thing is I'm a lot happier overall so for that I'm grateful. I'm really proud of myself especially when it comes to my depression/anxiety I pick myself up so much quicker now. I will learn to accept myself and give myself a lil more credit eventually but now I know the journey never ends! Happy new year to you and you're looking amazing yourself Xxx

I think you have done and continue to do fabulously. If I'm honest I barely connect you to the person who first posted.

los in it

Your welcome !
My own journey is going really well weight is coming off I think somtimes a little slow but slowly slowly wins the race ! Now in the 18 stone bracket from 25 !
You keep on doing what your doing x

ChynaDoll

Your welcome ! My own journey is going really well weight is coming off I think somtimes a little slow but slowly slowly wins the race ! Now in the 18 stone bracket from 25 ! You keep on doing what your doing x

Well done I look forward to hearing more. There's definitely no rush xxx

ChynaDoll

I cannot believe this thread has almost 10,000 views. Wow. Hello everyone and Happy new year. I'm still alive I had forgotten the name of the forum and lost my phone and can't seem to find the app but I'm back just popping in and I hope everybody is well xxx