• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You Saved My Life!!

Well done Chyna what a brave lady you are. I just couldn't face anything like that. I am a coward and pain and operations scare the hell outta me. Takes me all my time to go to the dentist lol xxx Hope you have a speedy recovery God Bless xxxxxx Have a pain free Christmas xxx

Hey guys. Quick update as I didn't want to freak anyone out when I was talking about the pain etc haha
so day one was hell I didn't lie HOWEVER I felt the same the day I had my boobs and arms done. When I woke up I said there was no bloody way I'm coming back for the tummy tuck and here I am lol.
From day 3 the recovery has actually been way easier than the breast and arm lift and I stopped my pain meds from day 3 :) well they're making me take them again now as they're an anti inflammatory aswell but having gone 3 days without them I can safely say it's just a minor discomfort and a little back pain from not being able to stand fully straight. The back lift I can't 'feel' at all just feels itchy as the skin is healing and its tender to touch. I'm going to show you guys some pics on Monday when I'm home as some pics are on my Mac, I a couple of them are post surgery and may not be great for anyone who's squeamish so just a heads up in advance. I hope you're all well and again if there's anything anyone would like to know about my journey so far do ask :)
Xxx

Can't wait chyna ... You sound so much more positive today :) x

Looking forward to the pics brave girlxxxx Hope you are pleased with the finished result xx

I'm still really swollen that's the sucker about plastics. I'm still not seeing full results from my last lot just yet but yes I'm chuffed to bits <3

Going through all my photos I realised how well I hid my skin with clothing choices and girdles haha.. BUT I managed to find pics from when I was here 6 weeks ago so I don't need to wait til I'm home after all. And I was able to shower this evening as my drain was removed so I took some pictures for my family and you guys before my compression garment went back on :) Thanks for being patient.. I'm still very swollen but pleased with the results so far. (Ps sorry I look rough haha, recovery isn't pretty)

Attachments

• image-2989214906.jpg
    image-2989214906.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2997694362.jpg
    image-2997694362.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 116
  • image-2613452104.jpg
    image-2613452104.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image-3404429858.jpg
    image-3404429858.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
looking great!

Amazing Chyna. I had a tummy tuck & lipo to my waist & thighs 6 weeks ago in Cyprus. The care was second to none out there & fortunately I have good friends living out there so was able to stay 2 weeks post-op. Still wearing my crotchless compression garment - so sexy!! My surgeon was clearly an expert artist as the visible difference is incredible all ready.
Hope your recovery goes smoothly x

Fantastic chyna :) thanks for being brave and posting these up hun x

Amazing Chyna. I had a tummy tuck & lipo to my waist & thighs 6 weeks ago in Cyprus. The care was second to none out there & fortunately I have good friends living out there so was able to stay 2 weeks post-op. Still wearing my crotchless compression garment - so sexy!! My surgeon was clearly an expert artist as the visible difference is incredible all ready. Hope your recovery goes smoothly x

Ooh congratulations my love. Might pop up in your inbox to ask you a few questions if that's ok lol xxx

Thanks for being brave Chyna and showing us. You are very lucky to have had plastics. I would love my breast and belly done on nhs but i know its going to be a no! All best hun x

Thanks for being brave Chyna and showing us. You are very lucky to have had plastics. I would love my breast and belly done on nhs but i know its going to be a no! All best hun x

Why do you say that!! They're pretty flexible from what I've heard just depends on your area and how long you've maintained. Stay positive and don't rule anything out. Mwah, thank you xxx

Back