• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Psych appointments...UPDATE....WOOHOOHOO!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,fab news lol i told this to ya already in a text this afternoon lmao :):):)
Am so chuffed for ya Ellen big time that finally things are moving on for ya after such a prob with all ur appointments.
Just need ur sleep study to come through and u will be done and dusted app wise by the time u see Mr H on the 7th so fingers crossed the study comes through any day now.
Take care hun chat later am sure lmao xxx

Thanks! Haha I'm sure we will hun!! I was thinking about how long it's actually been and it's only 4 and a half months since my referral which shows how pushy and impatient I actually am!!! It'll be 5 and a half months from referral until my next appointment with Heath, and I'm hoping he says yes and puts me on the waiting list!! I've been extremely lucky with cancellations as have cancellations for all of my big appointments (Group appointment, Psych(Yay), 1st appointment with consultant)................I really need to stop whining about things and just count my lucky stars that things are underway!!! Hahahaha!!

You are def on ur way girl and doing good and the way you have good luck with cancellations am sure the rest of ur journey will be a smooth ride for ya.
Take care Ellen, only slept for 2 hrs as big mouth ebony kept on whining was not amused lol could of slept all day lol, chat later am sure lol xxxx

You are def on ur way girl and doing good and the way you have good luck with cancellations am sure the rest of ur journey will be a smooth ride for ya.
Take care Ellen, only slept for 2 hrs as big mouth ebony kept on whining was not amused lol could of slept all day lol, chat later am sure lol xxxx

Rock-a-bye-baby.................just kidding. You know I feel your pain when it comes to the whole sleeping thing!! Today my back is in agony so I fully expect not to sleep tonight!!! Hope you are tucked warmly in bed and sleeping the afternoon away!! I checked and my sleep hasn't been booked yet......wonder how long til I get that appointment......and wonder if I can get a cancellation!! Hahahahahaha!!

Hey Meggie good luck for tomorrow :) and youve saved 300 smackers you can put away for a new wardrobe of clotes when you reach your goal *yay*

Xx

Thanks hun!! I am debating that, though paying bills will probably win!! Ah well, at least I now have the cash to pay the bills!! Though I am trying to save a little bit of cash as a just-incase pot of money, just incase I need to take a little more time off work than expected!! We'll see eh!!

Rock-a-bye-baby.................just kidding. You know I feel your pain when it comes to the whole sleeping thing!! Today my back is in agony so I fully expect not to sleep tonight!!! Hope you are tucked warmly in bed and sleeping the afternoon away!! I checked and my sleep hasn't been booked yet......wonder how long til I get that appointment......and wonder if I can get a cancellation!! Hahahahahaha!!

Lol i know u do, hmmmm i wonder what u been up 2 to hurt your back lmao.
I got 2 hrs sleep disturbed with Ebs whining non stop so had to come and bring her down then let the girls into the garden and my fence is broken and Aaron temp fixed it from the neighbours garden and there is a tiny split in it and the little cow Tia decided to be nosey and squeeze herself through into the next garden then cried as could not get back no wonder i could not find her lol, so had to grab her by her scruff and pull her through, the thing is when the wind blew the whole fence down last week it was down for 3 days and she never ventured through but trust her to see a tiny slit and squeeze through lol.

Am sure when u do get ur app u will get a cancellation as u seem to be the lucky one with cancellations lol, still remember the first time we prop spoke when u found a cancellation for the info meeting and pm`m me with the info and u were not sure if u had the right person lol and that was when we first started talking and u and Nat were saying to me "come over to the dark side" when the 2 of you were going mad and counting down the hrs to our first info meeting, do u remember that lmao.

Well chat later am sure lol seeing as i just replied to ur text 2 mins ago lol xxxx

Back