• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Puree ideas!!!

Lisav

I had my operation two weeks ago today, so I now go on to the puree stage, but apart from thicker soups and a blended stew, I dont have many ideas what to have? Can anyone give me any tips?

Also, I am unsure how many calories I should be aiming to have. I am using my fitness pal, and had put in a target of 1000 a day and have been sticking to it, but I am worried that this is too little for weight loss? I am unsure! Can anyone help?

im starting my purees on saturday and cannot wait,im gonna make some curry on saturday for my family and blend my bit,minus the rice n bread i wont be having that..im stuck on puree ideas also xx

cottage pie, shepherds pie, (meat first), cauliflower cheese, scrambled egg, and near the end of that stage I had a ham and onion omelete

i bought some weight watchers ready meals and one of the low fat fish pies, so would I aim to have half of one of those and would i need to blend it or just chew chew chew?

I actually have some chunky soups in the cupboard that I will use up first, but just to get an idea!

Tracy - I cannot wait to chew!!! Can you?

Thanks!

Forgot, I also had boil in the bag fish in sauce.

But only the parsley one.

I had my first puree today and that was some left over chicken casserole from last night. I'm cooking a curry tonight and puree-ing some for me. I'm just going to try some of all of what the family has but as mush and see how I get on. I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

Back