• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What makes your calories every day?

Weightloss Dreamer that is wonderful!! That is 49 pounds! How long have you been on your journey? Do you have any frustrations with your band or what you can eat?

Wow! It is a small world! NOLA ... New Orleans??? I am originally from Montana but my job allowed me to move a lot. I moved here 5 years ago from Shreveport/Bossier City, LA. So Neisie where are you now??

Yes, New Orleans. I lived right in Uptown on St Charles - moved there 3 days after the storm. I'm in Dubai now... It's no NOLA but gas is basically free and we don't pay taxes ;)

I lost 1.2 stone on pre op and had my op October 7th. I have no problems of frustrations with my band I take everything slow and chew well. I've only had 1 fill so I'm at 4mil now. It works for me, the only frustrations I have are with myself x

Dreamer that is the same amount I have in my band. For me, any tighter would be trouble because there are days where I can't get food thru as it is.

Mazza: that was absolutely what I needed to re-focus and put it all back into perspective! I will combine that information with some of the food ideas that everyone has so graciously shared. I am getting excited about making my band successful again!!!

Hello and welcome im a bander and I try and have 1000-1100 a day. I have never been a snacker or had a sweet tooth but portion control was always my problem! I also love carbs chips chips chips and for the past 2 months I cant eat them which is a good thing.
I dont have breakfast as Im like a Zombie till about 11 worked nights for years and never got over it.
I have for lunch left overs, my mom makes stews and casseroles and freezes them for me. I dont have the mash as really struggle with it. They could be seen as a slider food but they are meaty with chunky veg and I have a small portion. Or rivita (i love them) I sometimes have low fat ready meal. I like slimming world soups and dunk a rivita in it. Dinner is usually chicken breast with some salad or a pitta bread, Taccos without the shells, I have a fajita, Stir fry, a Jacket spud really crispy, SW chili without the rice, roasted veg. I only use spray oil and barely cook veg so its chunkier and takes more eating. I sometimes have a curry but never have rice.
I have 6.2ml in a 10ml band and ive lost 4 stone since 31/8. If were having a quick tea my hubby has a pizza and I might have a couple of fish fingers but breadcrumbs can be tricky! I also have (gross I know) egg mayo with a bit of grated cheese on top and tomato in a pitta. I dont know why I just love it. I only drink water all day but at night I always have a coffee and sometimes a rich tea biccy. I now buy everything low fat. I buy grated cheese thats low fat, low fat ketchup and mayo and low fat sainsburys oven chips. I dont really eat them but my hubby does and If I pinch one I want it to be low fat.

You have great information, however, to be honest being from the U.S. I have not heard of some of the foods you mention but I will look them up!
Thank you for sharing! I can see I have been eating too many calories. Congratulations on your weight loss!

Back