• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much protein

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Hiya

I've just gone on m
my Fitness Pal and want to fill in how many
Calories
Carbs and
proteIn I should be aiming for each day? Does anyone know please?

i have to have 100grms protein low carb and low fat but was told not to worry about calories just concentrate on protein and hopefully someone else will know better than me :)

angiemason said:
i have to have 100grms protein low carb and low fat but was told not to worry about calories just concentrate on protein and hopefully someone else will know better than me :)

Thanks hun

Normally when you set yourself up on that site it just asks you how many calories you want to aim for and it works the rest out for you based on your calorie intake and how much you want to lose each week :)

Having said that, my team told me to aim for 60-70g of protein a day. So I guess how much you put in will depend on what you've been advised to have :)

H xx

I think around 80 - 100g and you wont go far wrong Lou...

But in your early stages i wouldn't be worrying too much about that right now. I'd focus on fluids and healing right now sweets xx

phatmomma said:
I think around 80 - 100g and you wont go far wrong Lou...

But in your early stages i wouldn't be worrying too much about that right now. I'd focus on fluids and healing right now sweets xx

Thanks Julie xx x

lou im on soft stage and when i spoke to my surgeon last wek he just said dont worry about protein just concentrate on having 3 meals a day for now x

Raynebubble said:
lou im on soft stage and when i spoke to my surgeon last wek he just said dont worry about protein just concentrate on having 3 meals a day for now x

Thanks hunni xxx

Back