• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Putting It Back On Again...

Caren said:

Glad it's not just me lol. Even nerves make me eat lol. Strange!

Fuffs said:
Glad it's not just me lol. Even nerves make me eat lol. Strange!

I have to share; stood by the crisp/choc cupboard the other week, feeling stressed and looking for a fix - my sane and new head said "nothing in here is gonna take the stress away." I was deflated for a bit but I never gave in. This is not always the case but I do have more saner moments now than ever before.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have to share; stood by the crisp/choc cupboard the other week, feeling stressed and looking for a fix - my sane and new head said "nothing in here is gonna take the stress away." I was deflated for a bit but I never gave in. This is not always the case but I do have more saner moments now than ever before.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Now, there is the evidence of a mind bypass! lol

If I MUST have chocolate, I eat a 120 calorie low fat chocolate pudding. It has a layer of whipped cream on top and is totally yummy but still low fat and at least I know it's a controlled amount of calories.

As someone who has gained 9lbs in 4 months i just wanna say this:

Once a fattie always a fattie. Or at least i say this to myself. I'm no longer fat but i am overweight. I regained because the 'odd treat' soon turned back into the old ways. I wish with all my heart a friend who had already had a bypass and lost their excess weight hadn't told me it was okay to have an egg custard a few months post op! The egg custard turned into two. The one biscuit at mothers turned into 3 and that was fine cos i was in a size 18 (ish) by then and was a lot slimmer.

I didn't get fat because i can portion control, i got fat because i don't know when to stop. So i've got my head into gear and rejoined weight watchers. I no longer have chocolate, cake or biscuits (AT ALL) and i am reclaiming that 9lb, i've had 5 1/2 and this week i hope weigh in gives me a few more. Then to work on the other 2 - 3 stone the gov't wants me to lose.

Surgery is a tool, if you're no good at diy you'd best start practising. There is no such things as 'gone forever'....

I do believe there is a 'happy everafter' though xxx

Once a fattie always a fattie. Or at least i say this to myself. I'm no longer fat but i am overweight. I regained because the 'odd treat' soon turned back into the old ways. I wish with all my heart a friend who had already had a bypass and lost their excess weight hadn't told me it was okay to have an egg custard a few months post op! The egg custard turned into two. The one biscuit at mothers turned into 3 and that was fine cos i was in a size 18 (ish) by then and was a lot slimmer.

I didn't get fat because i can portion control, i got fat because i don't know when to stop. So i've got my head into gear and rejoined weight watchers. I no longer have chocolate, cake or biscuits (AT ALL) and i am reclaiming that 9lb, i've had 5 1/2 and this week i hope weigh in gives me a few more. Then to work on the other 2 - 3 stone the gov't wants me to lose.

Surgery is a tool, if you're no good at diy you'd best start practising. There is no such things as 'gone forever'....

This is the best way I have heard it put. You have eloquently written what I have been trying to say on other threads but never get it across quite so well.

Never a truer word spoken. i also found a 10lb gain 3 years out. Its off again and mine was purely by eating carbs at every meal. No biscuits cake or chocolate just carbs. If i stick to carbs at breakfast and then just protien and fruit and veg the rest of the day im fine. but the moment i introduce rice, pasta or potatoes at any other meal on sneek the lbs. Still wouldnt change a thing its just a way of life. x

I am like you hopelesscase! I rarely eat anything naughty but it is the carbs that are a killer!

Back