• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried about putting on

Alex D

I am now just below target and have lost loads, however I can now eat a lot more. also i find i can eat then be hungry very soon after, I've been stuck at my weight for a while now and I would hate to see it creep back on, I really thought this would fix me forever, apparently not... but thats ok, I suppose i just want everyone to know that without being strict the weight can start to creep back up and you will have to fight the demons again so be prepared!

Another Op Twin - both Borogirl and me had our ops in 22 Feb.

You are so right, even with the op you still need to keep your eye on the ball.

Time to check in with your dietician. I'm not too far from you, and I can recommend my one very highly, but I meet him generally in Wimbledon, easy ride up on the train.

I agree Alex. Its good that you have recognised this though. Even with wls, in my mind I think I am always going to have to watch my intake. Its easier for the weight to go on than to lose it ... Reaching goal weight is definitely not the end of the journey :rolleyes: however massive congratulations on maintaining your loss! X

I can eat more and I don't really dump but I have found that my tastes have changed, I am not really that keen on chocolate anymore before the op I could eat it non stop. I now have the odd square.
You do have to be careful. I am 18 months out and I eel great and I am still losing without trying really I want to lose another two stone and I am pecking away at that !!

Back