• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question: Diet proof

Jacwat

Hi Everyone
I am due to go to my appointment with the Bariatric Nurse and Dietician. Do they ask for proof of the diets you have done in the past? I am at Sunderland. Thanks :)

Hi Everyone I am due to go to my appointment with the Bariatric Nurse and Dietician. Do they ask for proof of the diets you have done in the past? I am at Sunderland. Thanks :)

Hi!
Is this your tier 3 weight management programme?? If so then no mine didn't anyway! X

Hi!
Is this your tier 3 weight management programme?? If so then no mine didn't anyway! X
Hi Barbiegal
Thanks for your reply! No I dont have to do tier 3, just the follow up appointment after the seminar. Just wondering if you needed to prove that you had done all the usual e.g WW, Slimming World etc. x

When I had my first meeting the nurse just asked a bunch of questions about which diets I had tried and how successful or not they were .she also asked if I had tried any pills either from my gp or over the counter stuff that was all

When I had my first meeting the nurse just asked a bunch of questions about which diets I had tried and how successful or not they were .she also asked if I had tried any pills either from my gp or over the counter stuff that was all
Thanks Los, was getting worried as I dont have all my books, I had a mass throw out of them all, and there was a LOT! ha ha x

The proof of your attempts at weight loss should have been in you gp referral

I wasn't asked anything about previous attempts.

Good luck with your appointments. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back