• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for Walsall manor patients

Kirabear

Hi

Was wondering if at the manor, can relatives stay with you on your surgery day?
Thanks in advance :)

Mine was sent home but came back to visit later. I was first thing in the morning though. I didn't have a bed til afterwards- i just sat in a little room with another woman and had to get changed in there.

Good luck ! (The Manor are very good once you're in there.)

When I had mine feb last year my family were allowed to take me to then ward 12 and then left and back visiting time. However during the 4mnths I had to stay there bc of complications were influx patients who's partners, friends relatives etc. Were allowed to stay with them until they went to theatre.

All depends on the staff on duty on the day I guess. I wish you luck x

My relatives were allowed to wait with me until i went to the ward and then they had to go. Fortunately I only had to wait about 2 minutes before I was walked to the theatre!
I have to say I was well looked after there. The ward tended to be a bit on the noisy side most of the time because of patients arriving and leaving, but considering how busy they were I thought they were great :)

Back