• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really annoyed with the hospital argh!

zns

Grr!

Ive been trying to sort this out for 2 weeks now and its getting on my nerves. Nothing from my preop appointment seems to have been discussed and sorted other than concerns over my mental health.

My BP was up so I had to get that checked, have done so but no one has bothered to ask about it. I was also told I may need a filter in my neck to catch potential DVTs because of my limited mobility.

I phoned just over 2 weeks ago to sort this and was told the people needed to sort it out where away until thursday last week. So expected a call back then, didnt get one. So phoned again and left another message. Was called back on friday and she said 'oh I didnt know you needed a filter' argh! I spoke to you last week woman! I dont know if I need one either you were supposed to be finding out!

So she decides to say she will go down to the clinic and ask and get back to me later on. That was friday, still no call back. My op is on 21st, its getting rather urgent now and Im really P'd off! How hard is it to make sure you do what you have said to someone? Im on the verge of going all fishwife at her if she returns the message I have left again today.

Sorry needed to rant am getting very very stressed about it

Ive never heard of anyone having a filter in their neck to catch clots :eek: Ive had 5 DVT's in the past and use a wheelchair so if I dont need one maybe they decided you dont need one after all? I hope so, it might makes things easier for you getting sorted :D x

On top of facing the surgery... this is the least thing that you need.... for certain.... either get a relative to make certain that everything is in place, or if you are up to it, go for it... 'fishwife style but don't make yourself ill'...

It's the frustration and people seem to forget how this impacts upon you! You are what matters here... keep us posted and we are all here to help if we can do anything...

Love and hugs on their way to you xxx

On top of facing the surgery... this is the least thing that you need.... for certain.... either get a relative to make certain that everything is in place, or if you are up to it, go for it... 'fishwife style but don't make yourself ill'...

It's the frustration and people seem to forget how this impacts upon you! You are what matters here... keep us posted and we are all here to help if we can do anything...

Love and hugs on their way to you xxx

Aw bless you thank you :hug99:

Back