• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really Channel My 600lb life

Is anyone else watching this omg, this lady went from 24 stone to 46 stone it followers here wls journey and others like her in the USA over 7 years

Ohh sounds interesting what channel?? is that the name Really Channel? thanks ann

You can also view this programme on youtube, if like me you don't have the Really channel.
Just type in: My 600 lb life and all the episodes come out :)

thanks found it will watch on demand xx

Thx will check it out. Did anyone see the poor guy on American X Factor? He was in a wheelchair & battling his weight loss journey. He was 900lbs & now around 540 lbs & still trying to loose. He had the voice of an Nigel & got through to boot camp & Simon Cowell made a pact with him to support him on his journey & stand beside him when he can sing the song standing on his own 2 feet. I loooove Simon.

An Angel - bl@@dy iPad predictive text!

I watched 'my 600lb life' on you tube whilst I was recovering from surgery, it's really sad, emotional, inspirational etc etc. Do watch it if you can. It's so addictive, and does give you hope. X

I did what a sad sad story all that hard work then for that to happen too the poor guy ,but did wonder about his mother sure she loves him dearly but felt the fact that she was shovelling tacos down his neck was not a good idea as he ended up gaining 200lbs :0 xx

I thought that... saying that at 200 odd lbs he needed to put weight on, and that he could now eat junk food!

I was amazed - hadn't seen it before, Fat Surgeons was good too.

xxx

I recorded it watch fat surgeons and will watch my 600 lb life later on found last one so good she was a star what she went through and I thought her husband was a let down to the male race
But least she got a good support from family

Back