• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really impressed

The family wanted to go for a pizza hut tonight. I felt so awkward as I had experienced previously in a place that refused my Mother in Law a small meal as she eats enough to feed a sparrow.
I explained that I had surgery and was unable to eat much and was told no problem have a kids menu, and, you can colour the pics in I won't tell anyone! lol
So helpful and understanding. I ordered but managed to meet it again :sigh:

It's so nice when this happens, I also had the same expreicence at Pizza Hut. Once I explained that I had a bypass they couldn't do enought for me, and even spend ages talking to me all about it!

stupid question of the day here :) did you have pizza ? i haven't even tried it i can't manage bread without it toasted and really crispy i don't eat out much at all but my hubby likes to occasionally so it would be nice if we could go there if the service is so good xx hope you don't mind my stupid question x

I didn't have pizza as I'm on soft foods. I had spaghetti but Steve the sleeve didn't want it.

Back