• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling to contain anger!

nicola1723

My sister in law drives me bonkers. She has 2 beautiful girls who I adore. She is stick thin barely eats but what she does eat is pure crap! She's very lazy and does eff all!

Now the girls are soon the same they used to eat well and eat veggies at my mums house. She's having such a bad effect on them!

Today on fb she put she took the girls to mcdonalds for breakfast before school!

I wouldn't feed that to my pets never mind my kids!

I'm fuming and upset but don't know what to do!!! :(

People like her can have kids so easily and don't appreciate them or look after them properly but my husband and I try for almost 10 years and can't! :(

Sorry for the rant but had to get it out!! X

Its so frustrating my hubby's ex is the same. They never have their hairs cut. The walk round in dirty old shabby clothes. Eat cheap junk everynight of the week. They smell and I mean really smell. I pick them up Friday after school and they are straight in the bath. She leaves them on their own till 1030 many nights, they are 11 & 13.
The house is a complete dump really gorgeous furniture and bits and pieces but dirty and sooooo messy.
She spent about 25 each on them for xmas and told them to ask us for an ipad each. Yet she has her hair cut and coloured in nicky clarke every 6 weeks and walks round like a fashion model with gorgeous clothes.
She gets 600 per month off us and spends it all on herself!!
Some people just dont care and they dont deserve kids. I could hurt her seriously hurt her. She said to me 3 years ago that she would send them to live with us but she doesnt want to loose out financially!!
You rant away honey least they have you and they are lucky x

They are only 3 and 6. My brother doesn't get involved enough! We all bite our tongue as she could make it difficult to see them and we all love them so much. In spite of her they are great girls. I want to punch her and I'm a really caring and compassionate person generally lol!

I had exactly the same with my hubby's ex...she left him with £39,000 debt on credit cards which we had to re mortgage house to add on to current mortgage because when she saw the divorce judge she'd told him she had to use the cards to buy food clothes etc etc for the kids as my hubby was refusing to give her more money...not refusing couldn't afford more but he never once missed a payment to her which had been worked out by the CSA on our earnings but there she was new car expensive clothes holidays abroad ( without the kids ) etc etc and we had them every weekend for 10 years but as soon as they were old enough for us not to pay her she moved them away changed the son's name from his dad's to her maiden name and now we never see his son ever ....but luckily his daughter is now living with us as she has realised what her mum had put us through all these years and she hardly sees her at all...just keep doing your best for them they will realise at some point what has happened and hopefully appreciate it....RANT OVER lol :)

I have a friend who has (only in private!!) nick named her granddaughter 'pay per view'. Her son pays way over what the CSA recommends for his daughter but his ex-wife causes problems at every contact session except for when she wants more money. Apparently it's always for stuff for the daughter but invariably it will then be followed up for a request for the daughter to come and stay for a week or two while the mother foes on holiday.

And as has been said here, the child has the most atrocious diet. Fast food for just about every meal. In fact, my ex-partners two daughters had pretty much the same diet. When ever they came to ours they'd look at salad/veg as it it was something alien.

Back