• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a lady question

hi keeley i get the brown stuff too i normally get it before my period starts but iv been like that since i first started my period but iv had the coil in for a few year now and now i just get spotting but you defo need to get checked ask to see the nurses or your local family planning they should be able to advise and help you xxx

It's not so much the brown stuff that's bothering me coz I do get that anyway at start of my period, it's just the gushing out within seconds then once i cleaned myself up there was nothing, I thaught best put tissue on while I get some pads thinking I've started really heavy but nothing hardly since then, like sum1 burst a water ballon inside me full of blood,
I'll let you know what he ses tomoz, I'm just praying he doesn't want my pants down coz I'll be right embarresed lol

Thanks every1 xxxx

Thinking of you today Keeley, go and get it sorted Angel, holding your hand very tight... good luck precious xxx

could this mean i could be more fertile? ive always had a probelm with gettin pregnant but when i did get pregs about 7 years ago (had miscarriage) i had lost weight - ive struggled to get pregs again since ive put alot of weight back on, i wouldnt want to get pregs now my bypass too important!

i might ask about going on the pill till long after surgery - what you recon? do you still take the pill when the time comes to have surgery or does surgeon tell you to stop taking it?

they do say with weightloss surgery you become more fertile as the body is releasing all these hormones thatw ere previously stored in the fat cells....which is why they reccomend not getting pregnant within at least the first year post op

hope you get it all sorted out soon :)

Hope you went on ok today Keeley, thinking of you precious... love and hugs xxx

thanks, people!

well i went to docs this morning and mum came with me, it was a lady ive never met before and i didnt seem to wait aslong in the waiting room either so they must have got a few more doctors in coz i seen another lady doctor in the corridor too.
shes sending me for an internal because she wants to know whats going off, i think she was going to put it down to poly cycstic ovaries at first but i told her i was tested for that last year and it all came back clear so im not sure - she took me into the nurses room and gave me an examination and took swobs, she had to do it twice for some reason but the 1st time she went in, OMG! when she opened the tool thing she used it killed, i could have cried! she had a good look and said it all looks "nice" well thats good to know isnt it, ive got a "nice" fu fu, haha x which has settled me abit....so long as its not cervical cancer or anything along them lines!
she made me an apointment for 2nd of feb to have some bloods taken and shes testing them for everything and ive got to wait for an apointment for pilgrim hospital for an internal (again) just hope everything is ok! but least she cant see anything wrong x
shes testing me for STD's too, lol ill put it this way........ if any of them come back possative my husbands bits will be sat on my mantle piece as a souvenier, lol
i feel alot better though now shes looking into everything and she also mentioned contraceptives just incase, coz you never know but she wants to know whats going on 1st and if all comes back ok shes going to refer me to a gyny doc and the the contraceptive decision down to him.
god i waffle on too much!
thats for all your help! x im glad i went

Glad you have been too Keeley and I read that all in one breath!

Sounds like she is a determined doc and she'll get to the bottom of this for you, which is what it's all about.

Best thing that you have been and nice to come home with a compliment too!

Good luck... love and hugs Angel xxx

she was very comforting actually i didnt feel too uncomfortable bearing all! lol and she seems to be a nice lady. with all the tests shes doing, she cant have left much out so ill eagerly await the results now! xxx

Awww bless, you've come a long way in a couple of days precious and it's far better to get these things sorted... it takes a doc and it's best to get checked... well done Keeley.
Love and hugs Angel xxx

Made up you went Keeley and you had a good mot!Sounds like you are in good hands with that doctor.

lol @ mot, hope i pass or im going on scrap heap! lol just need an oiling now, hahaha! x

Back