• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Recovery Time

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well I had a appointment to see my boss today, and he confirmed that I have penciled in 4 weeks off work recovery time, however if I wanted to I could do some admin at home during this time, but that has to be my call, and there will be no pressure placed on me to return.

If I need anymore time off after the four weeks, he wanted to assure me that my job is safe, and that he is very happy with the progress of a new business project I am working on and to prove that, has ordered me a new car.

Looks like my life is going to change a lot in the next few weeks lol

I guess there are benefits for working for a Indian Owned Company lol

Thats brillaint Gary and its wonderful that your boss understands and is doing his best to help you through your recovery time. Looks like things are going really well for you and you will soon have a nice new car and a new you thats going to grow in confidence as the pounds fall away. Im glad things are going so well for you x

a new car!! how exciting....do you know what it is? I hope its a sporty little number xxx

Any jobs going? :p
Glad your boss is so understanding and things are going well.
x

Great news and an easy way to get back into the swing of things without overdoing it by doing your admin at home. Glad job safe and they will have a welcome back gift ready for you in the shape of your vectra. Not long now!

It's great you have a boss who is so understanding, and that you are not under pressure to get back to work. I only hope my managers have the same attitude! X

Back