• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Red 42

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Just wanted to say im thinking of my good friend Yvonne this morning as shes having a full removal of her banding today to determine if the banding is causing the pains shes been experiencing, the port and line cant be replaced as there not compataible with the new band types, i hope the removal goes as smoothly as possible and she feels better soon, i will let you all know how she is as soon as i hear anything, she says shes going to theatre soon around 10am.

Send her my best wishes please Liz xx

Give her my best wishes too as have been following her story as she was banded a similar time to me xx

pass on my best please liz!

.x.

Pass on best wishes from me and him Liz, sounds as though she has had a tough time. I hope this sorts out her pain problems x

Sending all the good luck in the world, hope she's sorted real soon xx

Pass on best wishes from me and him Liz, sounds as though she has had a tough time. I hope this sorts out her pain problems x

yeah she has Bev, im unsure if you have met at the group or not.

I will send on everyones best wishes x

ive just rang the ward Yvonne is back on the ward but is very sleepy which is to be expected, thats all i know for now x

Awww hope all went well for her x

thankyou all for the good wishes :cool: I'm home with 4 new scars to add to the existing 7, feeling sore and windy :eek: but relieved it's over and done with.

As Liz posted earlier, I've had a full band removal as SRH equipment doesn't match up with the system I already had in place so the option of port correction wasn't possible in the end....it was out of my hands :sigh: but I'm ok with that.

Mr Schroeder, the consultant who did my removal has said he will recommend me for bypass as my existing conditions (diabetes, Cholesterol and knee problems) would benefit greatly, but it would be at least 6 months before it was done....the proviso being that I maintain my weight and do not regain any that I've lost. If I do regain, he said he would just send me away again to lose it...as simple as that!

it'll probably be a week or so until I know if the pain issue has been resolved, or until at least the wind subsides, but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Liz, you're a star xx

Yvonne x

Back