• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Red 42

Glad your home and well Yvonne, how do you feel about having a bypass ? Im looking at the middle of November for mine to be done x

Glad your home and well Yvonne, how do you feel about having a bypass ? Im looking at the middle of November for mine to be done x

haven't quite got my head around the bypass idea yet Liz, it seems really strange :confused:...Mr Schroeder said he would discuss it with the rest of the team but he seemed quite confident it was the way to go. I still keep talking as though I have my band, but have no regrets having it out :) xx

haven't quite got my head around the bypass idea yet Liz, it seems really strange :confused:...Mr Schroeder said he would discuss it with the rest of the team but he seemed quite confident it was the way to go. I still keep talking as though I have my band, but have no regrets having it out :) xx

yeah they have a get together once a week to discuss cases, i think its a good idea though as once its done thats it, the coffee meet went good tonight. are you free Sat july 24th for a night out ? its the sat b4 me birthday :D

Back