• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

skin rubbing red raw

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
well as u know with us big and beautiful girlies we obviously have some of our tummy hangin :eek:
well underneath mine it was killing me when i moved so when i got home from work i checked and my god it was :eek: red raw :eek:, i :cry: my eyes out as i was in pain all day at work and the shock of seein it, so i had a shower and my bf went and got talc powder, i used loads of it after my shower and it felt so much better, well yesterday i went and got the depo injection ( the nurse informed me that it can increase food appertite, think ill be ok :rolleyes:) and ask her opionion she said it could be a fungal infection and that were moisture gets to etc... (i move a lot in my job and wear jeans everyday) so i bought some anti fungal cream and if feels better and not a raw, but my god its really hurts wen i moved,

just thought i would put this on here if anyone else experinces the same. xxxxxxxxxxx

Ouch! i'm quite lucky i havent really got a overhang of my stomach but i used to get really bad sweat rash under my boobs! this used to be soooo sore and i found sudafed to be really good, i'd put it on before going to bed. Hope this helps and your sores heal quickly xxx

i had it under boobs in hospital and hugs cos its painful x

ive had it under my boobs before lol and out came the talc, i was shocked when i got it under my stomach as ive never had it the b4 and it was only on the right side, soon as i come home now from when ive been out i wear my house pants like gym pants as they are loose and allow air to get there xx

I suffer MASSIVLY with boils...Im currently sporting 3 all on my lady bits! Its sore to do anything and I discovered talc too...its cuts down on any rubbing and any further moisture...just keep the area clean and re apply talc each time!

Hope you feel better soon honey x

Yeah i suffer with that quite a bit too, mines usually under my belly and it gets really sore to, Ive found normal talc doesnt work for me tho i have to use Vagisil its a fungal talc and works really well to:)

Sharon xx

I live with this problem on a regular basis and mine is so bad i am often in so much pain, i have tried all the fungal creams from the doc and the best thing i have ever used is "lanacane 100% medicated talc free powder" the min u put it on it starts working in min and within 10 mins it has cooled it down and eased the pain by 70% and by the next morning its gone.
You can use it every day after ur shower in places where u have probs to prevent it happening, the thing bout the powder is that it dries it up so quickly and much better than cream, hope it works for u, it is bought over the counter and most supermarkets sell it.

Ouch love, that sounds really really sore. Can the drs do anything about the boils??? Poor you. Hugs x

No they just said with weight loss it should ease...now I have lost weight they have said its the excess skin...even though down there I dont have excess skin?1 Either way I have been to docs around 6 times with them and they say theres nowt they can do! Pain in the bum (front bum literally lol) and make being intimate impossible when they are really sore! :( Woe is me! Hehe

I used to suffer from this (under stomach and boobs) before the surgery and used to slather on the Sudocream but since losing weight I haven't suffered from it. Sudocream always worked wonders - used to put it on the night before and by the morning the rawness and pain had gone.

I used to get this badly between the tops of my legs, so badly it chapped and crack and bled, most painful and was unable to walk, i kept it clean and used talcum powder/vaseline .

All the best - MeJulie x x

I suffer with this too under belly and boobs and find that daily talc helps and then sudocrem when its really sore. Can't see it improving as I lose weight cos the skin will surely still be hanging...nice!!

i too suffer from this under the boobs and tummy and some days it has me in tears and i have to get my hubby to plaster it in sudacrem this works quite well but that Lanacane powder sounds fantastic I might give that a try. As for boils I also get them on my lady bits and my cheeky doctor said it can be due to poor hygeine and asked how often I had a shower....Durrrr everyday I said the cheeky git. He said not much can be done at this size and to keep it clean and will fade!!!!! Grrrrrrrr Doctors these days have no time for people. Hope all the ailments heal soon people xxx

Bloody amazing Drs arent they. Everytime you go with a complaint its because you are fat, now when you lose the weight, its because of that.... cant win!!! I know this sounds disgusting but have you thought about using an ice cube to freeze one and then pop it? Maybe theres nothing inside it. I feel for you love and hope it gets easier. Not much fun not being able to be intimate though. xxx

Not thought about ice, but they pop when I have a very hot bath! Its a great excuse to have a hot hot hot bath every night! Haha. Docs amaze me with the things they come out with. I always feel lucky with mine coz smokers get it too...'if you stopped smoking it would go away syndrome...' well my doc is fat and smokes! Legend! haha

No they just said with weight loss it should ease...now I have lost weight they have said its the excess skin...even though down there I dont have excess skin?1 Either way I have been to docs around 6 times with them and they say theres nowt they can do! Pain in the bum (front bum literally lol) and make being intimate impossible when they are really sore! :( Woe is me! Hehe

Sally, I used to suffer with these but I was (technically still am but controlled without meds) diabetic and they are well known in diabetes, do you have blood sugar issues? Hot compresses always helped me to get them sorted sooner rather than later. Big hugs to you as I know the pain you must be in xxx
Steph xx

BEWARE - GRAPHIC - DONT EAT AND READ! LOL

Aww no way steph. I dont suffer with diabetes, however I was on metformin pre op for hormone reasons, and I do get bouts of low sugar, but never been diagnosed with anything.
Id say I get a breakout at least twice a month and there is always at least 2 on the go down there and under my arms, and since the op they have appeared on my hip bones too.
I have also started to get non boils (I never expected to be writing this down haha.. too graphic) but balls of solid mass as well as boils. when they are ready to 'pop' they are just filled with white creamy (non liquid) residue.
The worst bit of course is the scars...Im a mess down there and under my arms!

Definately sounds like something is going on somewhere, boils etc are infections and so something is causing it, they need to investigate it further.
Steph xx

just be carful with the talk as it can block the pores and make things worse. im prescribed dakacourt which works a treat.

Carol the talc is not normal talc is fake talc, its the same consistency but its 100% talc free if that makes sense, i have used it for over 3 yrs now and it has been a gods send.
As its always cleared up by the next morning i always wash it off in the shower to prevent any probs xxx

Back